PLA Filament MagicFil Thermo PLA 1.75mm Grey 500 gram 3D Printer Filament
- Colour changing ability from anthracite grey to natural PLA at 29° C
- Anthracite grey colour < 29° C > natural PLA colour
- Very easy to print
- Warp-free printing and no deformation after cooling
- Improved flowing behaviour and inter-layer adhesion
- Good first layer adhesion to several (un)heated print surfaces
- Slightly softer than standard PLA resulting in improved strength and impact resistance
- Almost odourless processing/printing
General Printing Guidelines
|Nozzle size: ≥ 0.15mm||Layer height: ≥ 0.1mm||Flow rate: ± 100%|
|Print temp: ± 200 - 230° C||Print speed: Medium||Retraction: Yes ± 5mm|
|Heat bed: ± 0 - 60° C||Fan speed: 50-100%||Experience level: Beginner|
Above displayed settings are meant as guidance to find your optimal print settings. These ranges in settings should work for most printers, but please do feel free to experiment outside these ranges if you think it is suitable for your printer. There are a lot of different type of printers, hot-ends and printer offsets that it is extremely difficult to give an overall one-size-fits-all setting.
|ρ: 1.24 g/cc||50 gr coil||0.5 Kg spool|
|Ø 1.75mm||± 16.8m||± 168m|
|Ø 2.85mm||± 6.3m||± 63m|
Product export information
|HS Code||Description||Country of origin|
This filament is compliant to below listed directives and regulations.
- RoHS directive 2011/65/EC
- REACH directive 1907/2006/EC
This declaration of conformity to directives and regulations is prepared according to our present standard of knowledge and may be amended if new cognitions are available and applies only for the above described products.