Lexmark MC3326adwe Open box demo Model see pictures
This is an open box demo unit. It requires Black toner. See below pictures for ink levels
Compact and lightweight, the Lexmark MC3326adwe multifunction brings colour printing, automatic scanning, copying, faxing and touch-screen convenience to small workgroups. Output at up to 24 pages per minute and high-yield replacement print cartridges keep the work moving. And Wi-Fi, one-piece print cartridges, gigabit ethernet and Lexmark full-spectrum security are all standard.
Compact colour versatility
- Get colour output at up to24 pages per minute, plus automatic-feed single-side scanning and analogue faxing.
- Tackle your printing workload with the power of a 1-GHz processor and 512 MB of memory.
- Connect via standard Wi-Fi, gigabit ethernet and USB.
- Simplify mobile printing via Lexmark Mobile Print app, as well as Mopria® and AirPrint technologies.
- 8-inch touch screen offers built-in workflow capabilities like scan to network, scan to e-mail and Lexmark’s own Cloud Connector.
Easy to set up, easy to keep going
- Compact dimensions 344.4 mm high x 411.2 mm wide x 394.1 mm deep helps it fit almost anywhere.
- Unison™ Toner replacement cartridges deliver up to 2500 colour pages and 3000 monochrome pages of high-quality output.
- Steel frame and lifetime imaging components mean long life and minimal maintenance.
- Robust, built-in security
- Lexmark’s full-spectrum security architecture helps keep your information safe—on the document, the device, over the network, and everywhere in between.
Built for planet earth
- Built-in energy-saving mode goes from sleep to print to sleep with nothing to set.
- The printer is rated EPEAT® Silver and is ENERGY STAR® certified.
- Recycle cartridges through the award-winning Lexmark Cartridge Collection Programme (LCCP).