Shipping & Returns
Shipping is typically a $10-15 flat fee.
Most products (except the Lexmark Genuine products) are all shipped from our Sydney warehouse. All orders are dispatched ASAP. We use Australia Post eParcel and various couriers for all items. As a general guide delivery to major cities and towns can arrive 1 or 3 business day (if ordered before 3 pm) whilst it could take up to 5 days for areas.
Delivery times are indicative only and We do not accept any liability for failure to meet the scheduled delivery times or any inconvenience caused as a consequence.
Please read the following conditions on returning goods
If you order incorrect goods we are happy to take them back with just a few conditions:
1. Incorrectly ordered goods must be returned in original packaging which is still intact. We cannot accept any incorrectly ordered goods which have been opened or if the packaging is damaged or defaced in any way. Before opening the package please check that goods are suitable for the purpose they were purchased for. (For example, check the package of a cartridge to make sure the cartridge fits your printer.) If you are not sure feel free to contact us as sometimes certain cartridges are compatible with several different brands of machine.
2. When returning incorrectly ordered goods please pack them in another box so that the original packaging will not be damaged by stickers, courier handling etc.
3. It is your responsibility to pay the freight charges. It is the customers responsibility to ensure they have a proof of delivery for goods returned to us. Goods that are shipped freight on or receiver to pay will be rejected at goods inwards in our warehouse, leaving the courier responsible.
4. Return Authorisations are only valid for 14 days.
5. All incorrectly ordered goods returned will incur a 15% restocking fee.
6. Returned unopened goods can only be returned within 30 days from date of purchase. If they have not been purchased within this period, then we cannot accept them back.
Faulty goods can be returned with these conditions:
1. Please contact us first to ensure and confirm that the product is faulty, as we may need information from the manufacturer confirming the fault.
2. As a rule we do not give credits for returns where the goods are over 6 months old from the invoice date. This is due to manufacturers restraints, not our wishes. Exceptions are made for some products where we have specific latitude given to us by the manufacturer of the product.
3. Laser or copier returns cannot and will not be processed without printed pages from the cartridge in question. There will be no exceptions as we are unable to obtain credits without these.
4. Most cartridges have to be over a minimum weight before we can accept them for return.
5. If the product has been refilled or tampered with in any way, the credit will be rejected.
6. All cartridges must be sealed and secured to ensure they do not leak or get lost in transit.
7. It is your responsibility to pay the freight charges(unless otherwise agreed). It is the customers responsibility to ensure they have a proof of delivery for goods returned to us. Goods that are shipped freight on or receiver to pay will be rejected at goods inwards in our warehouse, leaving the courier responsible.
8. Return Authorisations are only valid for 14 days.
9. In the case of cartridges: Once we have received the cartridges, we will then evaluate them and contact you to advise the result.
10. We are sympathetic when it comes to returns and will consider all requests for returns which do not meet these criteria on a case by case basis.